Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My First Post lol

   So I have always wanted to create a blog, but just could not figure out how. Until a friend of mine finally convinced me to do it. She is a Milso as well. I figure hey why not it might help me deal with my husband deploying, and all the changes that the military life brings.

  God where to start!! hahaha Life is definitely different for a milso. i never thought I was going to be one, but love never goes as planned, and here I am super happy and married to the man of my dreams, and my best-friend. My husband Tj and I met way back when we were in high school our 9th grade year. When he decided that he wanted to enlist in the Air Force full time was a big decision because we knew, a lot of changes would come. We went through the whole process together, I would write him everyday while he was at basic training, two weeks before he graduated we decided to get married the weekend of his graduation because, we wanted to be at his first duty station together. (He had already popped the question before he left to basic :) ) I was able to live for 2 months in Texas and see Tj while he would go through Security Forces tech school, which was a blessing. When he was done with tech school we moved to our first duty station Langley AFB!!! And our life together began, along with planning our official wedding!!!! :D

  January 26, 2013 we had our official wedding and it was amazing!! After months of none stop planing everything turned out perfect it was such a beautiful day. It really was my Cinderella wedding!






 Three days after our wedding, we found out he would be deploying!! :(( and so the preparations of getting ready to be without my husband for 180+ days began.....

No comments:

Post a Comment