Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ugh...so tired!

So, yesterday was a super busy day!! I cleaned all day, and later that night my friend Keirstin and I wanted to do an early valentines day dinner for her boyfriend and my hubby! :) It turned out great!! I thought her how to cook chicken fettuccine Alfredo :) and I cook some pasta with home made meat sauce(TJs favorite). After that we had some brownies, I've been in the mood to bake a lot lately which I love to do! We watched the walking dead and then they went home. I was so tired! All I wanted was sleep I fell asleep at 11 was up by 1:30am and could not fall asleep for my life!! I had to take the hubby to work at 0400 and I fell asleep right at 0300. I was so tired! I had to work today 0700 to 1500 on less then 2 hours of sleep!! Worse thing ever!! Do not want it to happen again! I have to say being a military wife is not the easiest job sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for anything!
Besides the no sleep! I've been working out so that I can get in shape and meet the weight requirement for the Airforce :) but I have to say with a hubby that can eat all he wants and not gain a pound is hard to keep up with it!! :( but I am sooooooo speed from working out it even hurts to laugh!! Lol! :) but a little pain is good I suppose, it most mean I am doing something right :)

It's 2026 and I can't believe, I am ready to pass out and go to sleep... :/

I found this on the web today and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment