Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 10, 2013

In laws are here!! :D

   I must say I love my in-laws they are the best. I was blessed with such sweet people, they really are like my parents not just my in-laws, but like any other spouse, I still get nervous when they come and want to have everything perfect.
   They decided to come this weekend because my father in-law leaves for Afghanistan here soon and since Tj is leaving soon too,  he won't see him until like October! :( but anyway, since they are here I want to cook food because eating out all the time it's not healthy!! Plus I love to cook! so here I am 0702 trying to find a good recipe for chicken wraps! lol I'm thinking I can cook it while my hubby and his dad go to Bass Pro Shops to do their father-son thing and I can stay back with my mother in law and cook. There are so many good recipes out I can't decide on which one!!!! ahhhhhh!! :D

   Lunch was a success I ended up making, Chicken wraps with french fries! They loved it and for dessert I made brownies with ice cream and caramelized walnuts. My father in-law loved it soooooo much that he had seconds!! :)

  On a side note a few of our friends deployed today, :( It will be a while until we see them again. I have to say I started to feel like this people are my family and to know they are deployed and could be in danger, scares me a little bit. :(
   Today for some reason I feel like its getting closer for my hubby to leave, and it hurts a little every day and every time I think about it I wonder "How am I going to deal with it?" "Will I be able to make it through this without going insane?" I'm scared since it's our first deployment. I would like to think that I will be okay though. He leaves for training for two week and that will be my first time I will be without him since after tech school, this will be a little taste of what it's going to be like. My friend Keirstin and I decided that we were going to keep each other company so that we don't go crazy lol. I'm sure we are going to have our girl nights reading Nicholas Sparks books and watching the movies LOL!!

  Though there is a lot of changes coming my way, I am excited about them, and what's in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment