Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 21, 2013

So hard loosing weight!

     I have been so busy this week, in the mix of work, going to see the recruiter, getting my paper work ready for MEPS and trying work out and study for the test along with all the house duties, it just never stops!!! This week I have worked extra hard to try to loose the weight that I need to make the requirement but it just seems to not happen, I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work and I am starting to get discouraged and stressed about it. I have my dream at the tips of my fingers and I am about to lose it again because of something so dumb as it is to lose weight. It's actually very annoying. I don't think it helps that I am stressing about the ASVAB. I get really nervous when it comes to taking a test, add the fact that is times and OMG I am screwed my brain completely goes blank! I am worried that I won't pass it! :(

   As it gets closer to the test and MEPS, it means its getting closer for Tjs training and his deployment will be right around the corner. I am starting to freak out a little. Wanting to spend as much time as possible with him before he goes, but it always seems impossible because of my work, and all the things that he has to do for his deployment. It never stops!

    Last week or the week before he got his small pox shot. It requires a lot of taking care of. AND cant I just said that it's very annoying?!?! I can't touch his arm at all, and if I do it by accident even if it had double protection, I have to wash my hands. Now when we are sleeping, he refuses to switch sides so the arm it's on its in the middle and its very easy for me to accidentally bump into it, making sleep a bit harder. Which anyways sleep its been getting harder and harder, I find myself going to bed at 8 or 8:30 and waking up at 3 or 4 if not many many times during the night. I wake up very tired still working all day on my feet and doing all that I do it doesn't help. It seems like I just don't have energy for anything anymore! :( ugh.

 Besides all this that is going on, life is good I can't expect for things to happens always the way I want them. There always has to be a bump in the road. I know God will help me get through this, and accomplish everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment